Artwork enquiry form
Yarrenyty Arltere Artists & Tangentyere Artists Shipping policy
- Domestic orders: Shipping is included in the total sale price.
- International orders: We will contact you and invoice for additional shipping costs once you have completed the purchase. Please get in touch if you would like an estimate or have any questions.
- Please note that paintings will be shipped unstretched and rolled unless specified otherwise in the artwork description.
Yarrenyty Arltere Artists & Tangentyere Artists Refund policy
Tangentyere Artists does not issue refunds or returns for change of mind. If an item does not match what you ordered or is damaged please contact us and we will assess the situation, processing a refund and return where appropriate.
Yarrenyty Arltere Artists & Tangentyere Artists Return policy
- AIATSIS Indigenous Art Market & Darwin Aboriginal Art Fair Foundation takes no responsibility for the negotiation, coordination or distribution of freight and shipping of purchases made at the 2021 online AIATSIS Indigenous Art Market. Items customers wish to purchase may require a manual quote for freight which will be charged separately.
- Shipping and freight costs are not included in the advertised purchase price unless this is stipulated at the point of purchase of the item by the Art Centre/Participant/Vendor.
- If shipping and freight costs are not stipulated at point of purchase, all shipping and freight costs must be arranged directly with the Art Centre/Participant/Vendor from where the purchase was made.
- If multiple items are purchased from different Art Centre/Participants/Vendors in the same transaction, customers must arrange shipping with each Art Centre/Participant/Vendor.